At Butterfly Studio our Mission:
is to inspire confidence, strength and empowerment through the power of pole, in an uplifting environment that encourages you to embrace your uniqueness, rekindle your inner sparkle and like a butterfly, flourish and transform yourself into
the most powerful version of you.
How do I sign Up?
Click on the link below to purchase the Intro to Pole Pack.
This will make an account on the booking system and add 4 class credits to your account, complete the required information, emergency contact, a few health questions then just select the 4 Intro to Pole classes you want to book into and register for them :)
Any questions please get in touch, we are happy to help and we know booking online can sometimes be a bit confusing.
This pack is non-refundable and non-transferable. So please check your schedule before booking.
What to Expect in our Intro to Pole Course?
• Sessions will be tailored to suit your ability, providing personalised sessions with lots of pole and instructor time.
• You will be working on finding your way around the pole, building confidence with basic moves, spins and flow with some conditioning exercises to help you with future moves.
• Building up your repertoire of moves and strengthening all the fundamental skills you will learn, ready to take them to the next level.
• A judgement-free, womxn of all ages and sizes space, filled with uplifting, supportive feminine energy.
• Encouraging a supportive community from your first class is very important to us which is why our classes are small, 2 people per pole, a maximum of 12 people per class.
• The aim of this course is to help build Strength and Confidence within yourself on and off the pole
What to Wear / Bring:
• Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, shorts if you want, but you don't have to, leggings is fine for your first few classes
• Shorts in case you feel brave.
• Socks to help you pivot on the floor better
• Water to keep hydrated
We also offer 1:1 Tuition Sessions, please contact us for availability.
We do recommend attending a few classes to really give you the best experience of them.
You will probably be super nervous before / during your first class.
But after a few classes you start to get into the swing of things and more focused on the awesome feeling of mastering moves, building your confidence both on and off the pole, discovering the support of the other students and start feeling part of the butterfly community.
Some recent reviews from our Beginners Courses:
"I absolutely loved the beginners course. Jaime pitched it perfectly to my level, making it challenging but achievable, and structured but fun! The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly in a beautiful setting. I feel very grateful that we have such a great facility as Butterfly Studio in Arbroath."
"When I started classes I was bit nervous beforehand. After my 1st class I was hooked. Jaime is incredible and all the girls are so supportive and encouraging. It’s my little safe haven and has really helped build my confidence and I’ve made some new friends along the way. I never thought I could do most of what I can now and it’s so rewarding to see the progress. I would completely recommend giving it a try."
“Had my first ever pole class with Jaime today. She is a brilliant instructor and made everyone feel right at home. Holds and spins were broken down into little steps and I left feeling great after being able to do most of them (not perfect yet, but better than I thought I'd be).
If you have considered doing pole before, this is a great studio to come to. No previous experience needed and you don't need to be fit to learn the moves (I know I'm not). Will definitely be going back!
“I did the beginners course after a bit of a dare and loved it so much I continued to come to classes. I'm not an exercise lover and get self conscious going to exercise classes or the gym. But with Pole Classes it’s different!! I WANT to go. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the classes are fun. I never feel uncomfortable even with my wobbly bits on show! The classes have given me so much body confidence and iv discovered I can do more than what I ever thought.“
"The beginners course was amazing! My fears were allayed almost instantly and Jaime makes everyone feel welcome. Each move can be attempted in one form or another by everyone until confidence is built and it was amazing how quickly my confidence built up and I was attempting things I would never have thought possible. At a very tumultuous time of my life, this class helped me to remember that I am a strong women who can achieve all my goals with just a little effort"